Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Frankfurt


ever slept 24 hours strait ? I have :)

Frankfurt wasn't a planed place to visit... and i didn't have any particular points I wanted to see.. so I slept... or welll I should say... I stayed up probably 36 hours stair before I crashed... You would of too if you were in the hotel room I ended up staying in.. I guess that's why they say booking online isn't always the safes way to go.... I ended up in the shabby part of town ( red light district style ) and the hotel room was so dirty.. that i chose to stay up all night and stay alert of my surroundings. However the next day as soon as I walked into the beautiful, clean hostel I slept for 24 hours strait.. and for most of the remaining time i spent in Frankfurt... I did manage however to go walk around a bit go check out the view right out side my hostel.

2 comments:

  1. bien reposé pour revenir je suis toujour content de te lire continue de grandir je taime fort ont te fait de gros calin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the comments on google for hotels, some shaddy hotels get great reviews from shaddy people and some fancy pants hotels get bad reviews from fancy pant people, so i guess its al about perspective. I bet this has been adventure to stay in both shaddy and fancy!!!

    ReplyDelete